Length: 47.8” (1215 mm)
Wingspan: 47.8” (1215 mm)
Weight: 3 lb, 1 oz. (1390 grams)
Wing Area: 572.5 sq. in (40 sq. dm.)
Channels: 4-6 (Compatible with DX4e/5e class transmitters but number of flight modes may be limited)
Battery: 1800 – 3300 3S
- Innovative plywood sub-frame connects the firewall to the wing spar while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Advanced AURA 8 Control system
- Extreme 3D Performance
- Precise Aerobatics with nearly zero control coupling
- Super-light Rigid Airframe
- Hollow wing with internal wood and carbon structure
- 11.5 x 4.5″ Custom Tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
NIGHT FEATURES !
- Internal super-bright LED’s that make the wing GLOW.
- Wing-tip SFG mounted super-bright LED’s that further light the airframe including the fuselage and tail.
- Light controller (with 3S balance connector) allows solid light
- Extremely Light – LED system adds only 1 ounce (30g) to the flying weight!
- Lights use 3S flight battery
- 19g full metal gear Digital Servos are durable, powerful, and precise
- Powerful all metal 10 size motor
- 40A HobbyWing BL Motor Controller with 3A SBEC
- Wheel Pants to enhance scale appearance (removable)
- Vortex Generators for low speed control
- Custom Control Horns for Optimized Throw and Precision
- SFG’s for extreme maneuvering
- Factory applied trim scheme