Length: 47.8” (1215 mm)
Wingspan: 47.8” (1215 mm)
Weight: 3 lb, 2 oz. (1400 grams)
Wing Area: 572.5 sq. in (40 sq. dm.)
Battery: 2200 – 3300 3S
The QQ Extra 300G2 is the second generation of the very popular and successful QQ Extra 300. Improvements from the Flex Innovations’ Design Team and valuable feedback from our customers around the world have been incorporated to evolve the QQ Extra 300G2 to the next level!
Our newest Potenza 10 BL motor (1400kv) with larger 50A ESC delivers more power that translates into more punch out from a hover and greater top speed. The new Potenza DS15 digital servos offer better precision and better reliability. Vibrant new color schemes bring outstanding visibility and modern flavor.
A perfectly balanced airframe and super light design have been combined with today’s most Advanced Flight Control System…the Aura 8. Using the latest Aura 8 firmware, the QQ Extra 300G2 gives an unmatched flying experience. Pilots will feel smooth, predictable and precise aircraft control without any bounce back or interference to pilot inputs. The aircraft will fly as if it were much larger with turbulent air being less noticeable, rotations stopping more precisely, and smoother landings!
The meticulous Quique Somenzini design and manufacturing of the QQ Extra 300G2 gives you light and stiff at the same time due to the hollow interior design with strength from carbon fiber in key locations. Because it is EPO, it remains tough and repairable.
The Night version now incorporates LEDs INSIDE the fuselage to increase visibility at darkness. A new LED controller that allow the pilot to turn the LED lights on/off in flight.
The QQ Extra 300G2 is all around the perfect airplane for those wanting to do sport flying or 3D aerobatics with maximum fun and minimal hassle! It’s the Go-To airplane!
- New Potenza 10 1400Kv BL motor for 3s operation
- New ZTW 50A ESC with 8A internal BEC
- (4) Potenza DS15 digital servos
- LEDs inside the fuselage and wing that glow the airplane from inside
- LEDs on the SFG to illuminate the tail
- New LED controller that can be turned on/off in flight
- Innovative and redesigned plywood sub-frame connects the firewall to the wing spar while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Advanced AURA 8 Control system with new Firmware (no bounce back)
- Super-light Rigid Airframe
- Hollow wing with internal wood and carbon structure
- 11.5 x 4.5″ Custom Tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
- Wheel Pants to enhance scale appearance (removable)
- Vortex Generators for low speed control
- Custom Control Horns for Optimized Throw and Precision
- Highly visible and modern factory applied trim scheme
- Extreme 3D Performance
- Precise Aerobatics with nearly zero control coupling